Dallas Fort Worth International Airport Welcomes Hyatt Place Hotel to Southgate Plaza
New on-airport hotel offers customers contemporary, comfortable and convenient amenities
DFW AIRPORT, Texas, March 1, 2016 -- Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport today celebrated the grand opening of Hyatt Place DFW, a 137-room hotel located at DFW Airport's Southgate Plaza development near the Airport's south entrance. As the first hotel to begin operations at DFW in more than a decade, Hyatt Place DFW serves global travelers seeking accommodations with easy access to the Airport.
"DFW Airport's passengers range from international visitors connecting through to other destinations, to Texas-based business leaders regularly spanning the globe and families traveling together for leisure," said Khaled Naja, DFW Airport's executive vice president for the Airport Development & Planning. "We wanted to provide a hotel option that could serve each of these segments with the modern, convenient accommodations offered by Hyatt Place and their intuitive approach to service matches the expectations of the busy travelers we see every day."
"As DFW continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum with the opening of Hyatt Place DFW," said General Manager David Lamb. "With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate areas to work and sleep, Hyatt Place DFW offers multitasking travelers the room they need to spread out, and our free hot breakfast is just the thing to get our guests going in the morning."
Amenities at the Hyatt Place DFW include a full service restaurant and bar, a fitness center, an indoor pool with adjoining outdoor sun deck and meeting rooms. Guests have 24-hour access to freshly prepared and prepackaged food, complimentary wireless Internet, parking and shuttle service. Centrally located, Hyatt Place DFW is minutes from DFW Airport terminals and other Airport facilities, including the DFW Rental Car Center and the Airport Headquarters Building.
Out-of-town guests also are in close proximity to North Texas' cultural and entertainment venues, such as AT&T Stadium, Six Flags over Texas, downtown districts in Dallas and Fort Worth, luxury shopping and several internationally recognized art museums.
Hyatt Place DFW offers the following amenities and services to travelers:
- Complimentary, hotel-wide wireless Internet access
- 24/7 Gallery Menu and Market with freshly prepared meals and convenient food and beverages available throughout the day
- Complimentary Kitchen Skillet™ served every morning with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and more
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar, serving Starbucks® specialty coffees and teas, as well as premium beer, wine and cocktails
- 1,745 square feet of flexible meeting space and state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Indoor pool with adjoining outdoor sundeck
- Complimentary 24/7 fitness center with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Complimentary Airport transportation seven days a week from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Hyatt Place DFW is located at 2350 Global Drive at DFW Airport. Reservations can be booked at www.dfw.place.hyatt.com.