Two New Lounges Mean More Options for DFW Customers
American Express Centurion Lounge and The Club DFW are now open in Terminal D
With DFW Airport continuing to focus on elevating the customer experience, improvements in customer lounge space is becoming increasingly important. DFW Airport customers can now choose to spend their time at DFW in one of the two brand-new lounge spaces now open in Terminal D.
The American Express Centurion Lounge and The Club DFW offer passengers a rich travel experience, whether they’re looking to relax and unwind, catch up on some work, or enjoy fine dining.
The American Express Centurion Lounge opened its new location near gate D12 on Sept. 27, 2018. Spanning 12,500 square feet, The Centurion Lounge offers new amenities including three shower suites, private telephone rooms, and a mother’s room, in addition to the features and services that Card Members have come to know and love:
- Full premium bar with specialty cocktails developed by Centurion Lounge mixologist Jim Meehan, and wines handpicked by Centurion Lounge wine director Anthony Giglio, including seasonal wine flights
- Fresh, locally-inspired cuisine designed by James Beard Award-winning chef Dean Fearing
- Complimentary spa therapies from Exhale
- Semi-private, and dedicated work area with high-speed Wi-Fi
- Member services desk
- Conference space
- Family room
- Computer bar
- Large flat-screen TVs
The American Express Centurion Lounge is open from 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and is complimentary for global Platinum Card®and Centurion Members.
The Club DFW, a shared-use lounge by Airport Lounge Development, began welcoming customers to their new location at D25 on Oct. 4, 2018. The premium lounge is available to Priority Pass’ ever growing, broad membership – including Lounge Pass and Lounge Key and representing a long list of credit cards, banks and other financial institutions – as well as other DFW travelers through the purchase of a day pass. The 2,528 square foot Club DFW is divided into five different zones that cater to travelers’ diverse requirements, including:
- A Privacy Zone with cocoon chairs for guests to have a quiet phone call or relax with a book
- A Replenish Zone featuring a hot and cold buffet, all-day snack items and a full bar with a variety of comfortable seating options overlooking the concourse level below
- A Productivity Zone, hosting a laptop bar with outlets and ergonomic task chairs as well as a computer and printer for use by the club guests
- A Relax Zone that allows guests to catch up on the news, chat with fellow travelers or enjoy one of the refreshing specialty cocktails
- A Refresh Zone offering a spa-like shower
The Club DFW is open from 4:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Day passes can be purchased online or at the lounge for $40. The Club DFW also welcomes members of Priority Pass, LoungeKey, Lounge Club, Diners Club International and AAA Members Discount Program.